IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A PIANO SONG BY YOUR FAVOURITE ARTIST YOU DON'T NEED TO PASS ALL THAT BORING PIANO LESSONS. FORGET ABOUT TIRING EXCERSISES JUST PLAY THESE SHEETS AND SEE...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Coldplay - Parachutes - Official songbook p.7

Real piano anthem. If you want to play piano you need to play THIS song. Coz it's not a trouble to learn it by heart..

Coldplay - Trouble - Piano sheet music(pdf format) for you.


And don't forget about

Coldplay - Parachutes songbook on Amazon.com


Find Coldplay lyrics on Lyricsbox right now or even listen to this song at Radio.Blog.Club and enjoy!

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy. I just want to say thanks for uploading this. :) I love the song, so thanks SO MUCH.

love.

-L.

11:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd also like to express my thanks for this amazing service you're providing. Coldplay is my favorite band, and I can't wait for you to begin posting songs from A Rush of Blood to the Head.

I do have one problem. For some reason, the links for Don't Panic and Yellow aren't working. Rather than bringing up a Save option, it redirects me to the homepage. If you can do anything to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Mason

5:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home