IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A PIANO SONG BY YOUR FAVOURITE ARTIST YOU DON'T NEED TO PASS ALL THAT BORING PIANO LESSONS. FORGET ABOUT TIRING EXCERSISES JUST PLAY THESE SHEETS AND SEE...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Evanescence - Fallen Songbook p.1

Well it's time at last for Amy Lee fans.
"Open-mindedness. It's about waking up to all the things you've been missing for so long. One day someone said something that made my heart race for a second and I realized that for months I'd been numb, just going through the motions of life."
Amy Lee about Bring Me To Life.

"That was real. I climbed up that stuff. And I fell. But there's this shot where's this really really big fall and a girl with an unattractive ass. That's not my ass. I've got a way better ass then that girl."
referring to double used in "Bring Me To Life" video

Evanescence - Bring me to life - Piano sheet music(pdf format)
( right-click and "Save As").
And don't forget about
Evanescence - Fallen songbook on Amazon.com

Find Evanescence lyrics on Lyricsbox right now or even listen to this song at Radio.Blog.Club and enjoy!

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe ya gotta luv that girl nd her sense of humour/ass...lol

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home